Banner Chemicals / 2M Group Brexit response
With approximately 5 weeks to go until March 29th and the United Kingdom’s intended withdrawal from the European Union, there is still seemingly little certainty as to what terms this exit will be under. As a result, 2M Holdings has implemented a number of contingency measures to mitigate against any interruptions to supply.
- We have committed to additional inventory on our core range of products, which we risk-assessed as being at the greatest risk of supply chain interruption.
- We have expanded our warehousing capacity in order to take on this additional stock.
- As an international business, with a multinational workforce, we continue to work closely with all our colleagues to ensure there is no risk of business interruption as a result of any changes in the right to remain of any of our employees based in the UK.
- We have previously communicated to customers on the need to forecast anticipated demand in advance of March 29th to ensure that sufficient product is on hand an in the supply chain.
- Our regulatory team will continue to provide guidance and support on BPR, REACh and other relevant regulatory frameworks as these become clear.
2M Holdings has a long history of import and export. We have a presence in Belgium, Germany, Poland and Norway, all of which further enable us to ensure security of supply to our principals, suppliers and customers in all of the 90 countries we trade with. Regardless of the UK political dynamic in March 2019, 2M will continue to offer industry leading knowledge, insight, innovation and service.
Should you have any questions, wish us to ensure specific products are available for your business or need support in any of the areas outlined above, we will be happy to help.
If you want to contact us to discuss Brexit and how we can help please contact us on: